We are entrepreneurs and businesspeople in Montana’s thriving technology industry who believe that strong leadership by our elected officials is essential for maintaining vibrant communities and promoting the economic future of our industry as well as other industries in Montana.
We believe our elected leaders should focus on creating and maintaining the right conditions for job growth and strong economic futures in Montana. At the heart of those conditions, especially for the technology industry, are five key principles, listed below, that we believe are key to building resilient and enduring businesses and communities in Montana.
We believe perseverance and long-term focus are required of all of us in order to protect and advance these principles. We have created this website to provide a platform where leaders and individuals from Montana’s technology and other industry sectors can learn about and advocate for policies that are critical to these principles that are so critical to Montana’s future.
We invite you to UNITE WITH 239 OTHERS to help accomplish this. You don’t have to be a technology entrepreneur to have your voice heard. Join us regardless of your profession. Go to the “Who’s In” page and add your name to show your support.
Principles for Progress
- Public Education: Well-funded K-12 public schools, university system, research, pre-K, community colleges, coding, apprenticeships and job training and retraining
- Diversity: Inclusion of all citizens and stakeholders in Montana’s communities, institutions and businesses
- Environment: Clean, healthy environment, public lands and public access
- Infrastructure: Roads, bridges, buildings, internet, air routes that connect our communities and support our businesses.
- Healthcare: Affordable and accessible healthcare is essential to the recruitment and retention of employees in our industry as well as other businesses in Montana
- High rate of entrepreneurial activity with a growing tech/biotech industry
- Faster wage growth than most other states in the US
- A great place to live, work and play
- A favorable tax environment for businesses and for median households
- Government policies that welcome and respect diversity
- Clean environment and support for public lands and access
- A strong and effective public school system